15 Sep Demystify ‘Skill vs Chance’
Marketers are often required to navigate the muddy waters of legalities when conducting a competition based on skill or a chance draw. This is not such an easy task when you consider that Australian states tend to operate independently of each other when it comes to permits. So we’re here to clear the waters!
This 45 minute session is a great opportunity to bring yourself up to speed on the current laws and considerations when you are planning the perfect competition.
- Considerations for the different kinds of promotions available
- Understanding of which promotions do and don’t make sense
- Know what permits are required and what to watch out for
- Construct the right terms and conditions and avoid the common mistakes
- Know what to think about when selecting Prizes
- Be aware of what can go wrong and how to fix it!